Are you considering changing your job role?
Do you feel undervalued where you are?
Are your contributions not being recognised?
Does your job not provide the challenge that you require anymore?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then a career move may be appropriate for you. Yes, a change in your career or job role
Unless you can engineer a role change in the company where you are at, or change the perceptions of those around you and your line management, it is very likely that you will continue to be unhappy, unchallenged, unrecognised and undervalued. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to make that career move, to change your job or company, as that is what your heart is telling you.
Here is another way to have a look at your current situation.
Just ask yourself these questions:
- Does my line manager really recognise what I do and that knowledge is openly?
- Do I feel I am getting what I am worth?
- It is my role really stretching it?
- Is my role take advantage of my undoubted skills, experience, knowledge and expertise?
- Am I doing something that I really enjoy and that really motivates me?
- What am I worth versus what I’m getting?
- When do I know how many opportunities are out there, opportunities there are better and offer more?
- Is now the right time to make a move?
I understand that answering some of these questions, may be quite hard to do, as it may require you to do some soul-searching.
But unless you do look at these questions, consider them carefully and take time to answer them, nothing will change.
You need the change.
Everything about you is shouting that.
Your thoughts and emotions are shouting the universe.
If a recruiter were to ring you now and talk to you about a new role, how would you react?
At Balmoral Coaching, our specialist coaches will help you to explore all of these questions, identify those areas that are most important to you and help you to structure an action plan to achieve it.
Call us now and help us to help you make a difference, the difference that you need in your life.